All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $120.44Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough most advanced industrialized countries are facing population aging and other social changes, public long-term care programs for the aged are remarkably diverse across them. This book accounts for the variations in elderly care policy by combining statistical analysis with historical case studies of Sweden, Japan and the USA.
- Author BiographyTAKESHI HIEDA is an Associate Professor, Graduate School of Law, Osaka City University, Osaka, Japan He studies comparative political economy and comparative welfare states, and has published several articles in Social Policy & Administration and other scholarly journals.
- Author(s)Takeshi Hieda
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/06/2012
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.