All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyze and compare the powers and procedures of the national, state, tribal, and local governments as they relate to sovereignty, land and resources, development, and representation.
- Author(s)Deborah Welch
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2005
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Native American Issues S.
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1500 g
- Width168 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.