All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of columns written for openDemocracy between 2004 and 2009 is proof of a subtle worldview that continues to generate questions: what is the relation between religion, nationalism and progress? Is a new international order possible? When is intervention a force for progress?
- Author BiographyFred Halliday (1946-2010) was a leading authority on superpower relations, the Middle East and International Relations theory. He was Professor of International Relations at the London School of Economics from 1985 to 2008, when he moved to Spain as a research professor at the Barcelona Institute for International Studies.
- Author(s)Fred Halliday
- PublisherSaqi Books
- Date of Publication07/03/2011
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaqi Books
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.