Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of processes of, and prospects for political reform in ten Arab countries. It is a comparative collection organized around a common analytical framework and asks questions such as how do governments define their brand of democracy and what is behind the democratization process?
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/1998
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMr. Rex Brynen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.