All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the dimensions of political society and the major preoccupations of English politics between the later years of Edward I's reign and the outbreak of the Wars of the Roses.
- Author BiographyW.M. ORMROD was born in South Wales and studied at King's College, London and Worcester College, Oxford. He was Lecturer in History at the Universities of Sheffield and Belfast, and Research Fellow at St Catharine's College, Cambridge, and is now Lecturer in History at the University of York. He has written widely on later medieval English history, and is author of The Reign of Edward III.
- Author(s)W. M. Ormrod
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/1995
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBritish History in Perspective
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight218 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.