All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHow should we understand the relationship between citizens and governments, and what are the obligations of citizens? In this substantially revised new edition of an influential text, John Horton challenges dominant theories by offering an 'associative' account focusing particularly on what it is to be a member of a political community.
- Author BiographyJOHN HORTON is Professor of Political Philosophy, Keele University, UK.
- Author(s)John Horton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleIssues in Political Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1992
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight293 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.