All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of what drives party-based Euroscepticism and why some parties are Eurosceptic. This book looks at what makes mainstream opposition parties careful t to appear Eurosceptic and asks whether Euroscepticism is an aberration of politics, an extreme populist ideology, or just politics as usual.
- Author BiographyLiubomir K. Topaloff is Senior Assistant Professor of Politics at Meiji University, Tokyo, Japan, and Senior Lecturer at the Global Studies Program, Northeastern University, USA. He is also Associate Research Fellow with the Centre for the Study of Democracy at Northeastern University, Boston and former head of the Bulgarian Institute of Management and Technology in Sofia, Bulgaria. Previously, he has worked as a journalist and political commentator for the Bulgarian National Radio, Nova TV, and 24-Hours Daily Newspaper.
- Author(s)Liubomir K. Topaloff
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.