All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical parties and democratic politics go hand in hand. Since parties matter, it matters too when elected politicians change party affiliation. This book shows why, when, and to what effect politicians switch parties in pursuit of their goals, as constrained by institutions and in response to their environments.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM P. HELLER is Associate Professor of Political Science, Binghamton University, USA. CAROL MERSHON is Associate Professor, Department of Politics, University of Virginia, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight545 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byCarol Mershon,William Heller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.