All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors argue that the most influential and well-kwn educational policy programs in the past 30 years are t based on democratic consensus, but are instead formulated by the political community as symbolic efforts meant to generate personal partisan gain.
- Author BiographyMary Lee Smith is Professor in the Department of Education Leadership and Policy Studies at Arizona State University and the Director of Southwest Education Policy Studies in Phoenix, Arizona. She has spoken at local schools and educational agencies nationwide on the topics of grade retention and mandated assessment.
- Author(s)Linda Miller-Kahn,Mary Lee Smith,Patricia F. Jarvis,Walter Heinecke
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Social Thought
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.