All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the important turning points in global ecomic, financial, and political relations. It takes as a reference such major geo-ecomic shifts as the Arab Oil Embargo, the rise of leveraged finance, the fall of the Berlin Wall, the rise of venture capital, and the internet ecomy as outcomes of the changing system of global relations. This book highlights the big picture approach to understanding how the global ecomic and financial system operates. Contents include: Ending of the Cold War; Business and the Ecomy Under Pressure; and The Balkans Wars.
- Author(s)William Vukson
- PublisherG-7 Report
- Date of Publication13/09/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleG7 Report Project S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintG-7 Report
- Out-of-print date15/12/2009
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width157 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.