All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe new third edition of the highly successful text has been revised and updated throughout to take account of new issues such as identity and difference, globalization and multiculturalism. The book provides a clear and accessible introduction to political theory and key concepts in political analysis. Each chapter discusses a cluster of interrelated terms, examines how they have been used by different thinkers and in the various political traditions, and explores related debates and controversies.
- Author BiographyANDREW HEYWOOD is Director of Studies at Croydon College. He is author of Political Ideologies (second edition), Politics (second edition), and Key Concepts in Politics. He is an A-Level Chief Examiner in Government and Politics.
- Author(s)Andrew Heywood
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/05/2004
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date12/02/2015
- Weight649 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.