All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionRewned theorists address the interconnections between those who engage in political struggle and those who study it.
- Author BiographyEdward Bryan Portis is Professor of Political Science at Texas A&M University and the author of Reconstructing the Classics: Political Theory from Plato to Marx, Max Weber and Political Commitment: Science, Politics and Personality, and the coeditor of Handbook of Political Theory and Policy Science. Adolf G. Gundersen is the author of The Environmental Promise of Democratic Deliberation. Ruth Lessl Shively is the author of Compromised Goods: A Realist Critique of Constructionist Politics.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2000
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Political Theory: Contemporary Issues
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAdolf G. Gundersen,Edward Bryan Portis,Ruth Lessl Shively
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.