All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning professor Hunter Baker has written this guide to the essential issues inherent in politics as part of the new Reclaiming the Christian Intellectual Tradition series, helping students find a solid footing in understanding basic political thought.
- Author BiographyHunter Baker (PhD, Baylor University; JD, University of Houston) serves as a university fellow and associate professor of political science at Union University in Jackson, Tennessee. Baker also serves as an associate editor for the Journal of Markets and Morality and as a contributing editor for Touchstone: A Journal of Mere Christianity. He is also a research fellow of the Southern Baptist Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission. David S. Dockery (PhD, University of Texas) is the president of Trinity International University in Deerfield, Illinois, following more than eighteen years of presidential leadership at Union University in Jackson, Tennessee. He is a much sought-after speaker and lecturer, a consulting editor for Christianity Today, and the author or editor of more than thirty books. Dockery and his wife, Lanese, have three sons and six grandchildren.
- Author(s)Hunter Baker
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleReclaiming the Christian Intellectual Tradition
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Weight139 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byDavid S. Dockery
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.