Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book in English on the French agency DATAR-DIACT that has been the envy of regional planners worldwide. It sheds new light on political leadership in a bureaucracy and demonstrates convincingly the impact of political leaders on institutions. It is a study of France with lessons for other political and administrative systems.
- Author BiographyJUNE BURNHAM is a researcher and consultant on the organization of public services and was formerly Senior Lecturer in European Government at Middlesex University, UK. She has published books and articles on French regional policy, British public management, and transport policy in Britain and Europe.
- Author(s)June Burnham
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/04/2009
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleFrench Politics, Society and Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.