CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis important new text provides an up-to-date account of the complex interrelationship between politics and the media in Britain. It starts by assessing key policy issues such as ownership concentration and the regulation of content, setting these in the context of techlogical convergence, globalization and initiatives at European level. It then proceeds to address the key issues of news production and content; the government and news management; the impact of the media on political parties and pressure groups; and the role of the media in elections.
- Author BiographyRAYMOND KUHN is Professor of Politics at Queen Mary, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Raymond Kuhn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/08/2007
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleContemporary Political Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight531 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.