All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionPolitics and the Twitter Revolution: How Tweets Influence the Relationship between Political Leaders and the Public, by John H. Parmelee and Shann L. Bichard, is the first comprehensive examination of political Twitter use. Multiple methods and theories reveal why political leaders are followed, the persuasive power of political tweets, Twitter's effects on political polarization, and the significance of Twitter as a political invation. Parmelee and Bichard's findings show Twitter has caused major changes in how people engage politically. Leaders' tweets are quite influential on followers despite followers and leaders having different expectations of how to use Twitter.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Parmelee is associate professor of communication at the University of North Florida. Shannon L. Bichard is associate professor in the College of Mass Communications at Texas Tech University.
- Author(s)John H. Parmelee,Shannon L. Bichard
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleLexington Studies in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.