All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionJose Magone provides a comprehensive overview of the development of Portuguese democracy, highlighting the country's achievements and failures across four decades. Magone briefly traces Portugal's political history and provides socioecomic context before turning his attention to a range of key areas: from political structures and public administration to political culture, from the role of the judiciary to foreign and defence policy. Thoroughly researched, his book is an unparalleled contribution to scholarship on this young democracy.
- Author BiographyJose M. Magone is professor of regional and global governance at the Berlin School of Economics and Law, Germany. His publications include Contemporary European Politics: A Comparative Introduction.
- Author(s)Jose M. Magone
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.