Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe major constitional, political and legal issues confronting the European Union as the end of the century approaches are discussed in this book by scholars in the field. Taking as their point of departure the Inter-Governmental Conference of 1996, which will set the parameters for the next stage of integration in Europe, they look at external and internal demands and pressures, and at the interests and strategies of the political actors involved. The result is a wide-ranging assessment of Europe's future.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/1997
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight569 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlfred Pijpers,Geoffrey Edwards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.