All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from his previous work, Being Oromo in Kenya, Mario Aguilar stresses the conflict and creativity expressed by different Oromo generations who treasure their Oromo identity but are also searching for their place within a post-colonial and post-independent East African world. Thus, the featured essays t only provide creative ways of researching identity but also assert the central role of Oromo culture within the ever-changing world of East African religion and politics.
- Author(s)Mario I. Aguilar
- PublisherRed Sea Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/06/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLawrenceville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRed Sea Press,U.S.
- Weight396 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.