All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents advanced methods to analyse and clean pollutants, such as natechlogy to treat water, techniques to remediate building materials, and bioindicators. It is very important that the understanding of these methods are brought to the attention of scientists, as cities and ecosystems are still polluted by toxic compounds despite efforts to clean the planet.
- Author BiographyDr. Eric Lichtfouse is Editor of scholarly journals and series in environmental chemistry and agriculture. He teaching scientific writing in Europe and the USA and is heading publication assistance services. He has done research in organic geochemistry, soil carbon dynamics and phytoremediation. He is the author of the book 'Scientific Writing for Impact Factor Journals'. Dr. Jan Schwarzbauer is Editor of the journal 'Environmental Earth Sciences ' and Subject Editor of 'Journal of Soils and Sediments'. After studying chemistry at the University of Hamburg, he is working since 1998 at the RWTH Aachen University leading as full professor the group 'Environmental Organic Geochemistry'. Dr. Didier Robert is professor in organic chemistry and green chemistry at the University of Lorraine-Metz (France). He is associate editor of the Journal of Photocatalysis Sciences and its research activities are devoted to the decontamination of air and water by photochemical processes, especially by photocatalysis.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleEnvironmental Chemistry for a Sustainable World
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight783 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byEric Lichtfouse,Jan Schwarzbauer,Robert Didier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.