Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.99Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionPollution is the introduction of contaminants into an environment that causes instability, disorder, harm or discomfort to the ecosystem i.e. physical systems or living organisms. Pollution can take the form of chemical substances, or energy, such as ise, heat, or light. Pollutants, the elements of pollution, can be foreign substances or energies, or naturally occurring; when naturally occurring, they are considered contaminants when they exceed natural levels. This book reviews research on global pollution control including organic waste valorisation in agriculture and its environmental risk implications, natural and anthropic stressors on freshwater decapod crustaceans, and others.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables, graphs, diagrams, illus.
- Weight386 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHoratio R. Velasquez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.