All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the fundamental requirements for air, soil and water pollution control in oil and gas refineries, chemical plants, oil terminals, petrochemical plants, and related facilities. In this concise volume, Dr. Bahadori elucidates design and operational considerations relevant to critical systems such as the waste water treatment units, solid waste disposal, and waste water sewer treatment as well as engineering/techlogical methods related to soil and air pollutions control. Engineers and technical managers in a range of industries will benefit from detail on a diverse list of topics.
- Author BiographyDr. Alireza Bahadori is an internationally recognized expert in the oil, gas, and chemical industries and the author of more than 125 papers in technical journals. He was honored for the years 2008-2010 by Elsevier as the most cited author in the Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering.
- Author(s)Alireza Bahadori
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication05/10/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 39 colour illustrations, 68 black & white tables, biography
- Weight666 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.