All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionPoly(Ethylene Terephthalate) (PET) is an industrially important material which is t treated specifically in any other book. Poly(Ethylene Terephthalate) Based Blends, Composites and Nacomposites fills this gap and systematically guides the reader through all aspects of PET and its blends, composites and nacomposites. It covers theoretical fundamentals, nacomposites preparation, modification techniques, structure-property relationships, characterisation of the different blends and composites, and material choice for specific applications. Consisting of contributions from experts in the field this book is a useful reference for the researchers and engineers working on the development and characterization of PET materials as well as on implementing them in real-world products. It can also be used as a standard reference for deeper insight in the mechanical, thermal, thermo-mechanical and visco-elastic aspects in product design decisions.
- Author BiographyVisakh P.M. is a Research Fellow at the School of Chemical Science at Mahatma Gandhi University. He has edited 8 books with Scrivener (Wiley) and Springer and currently has 12 books in press, (with Wiley, Springer, the Royal Society of Chemistry and Elsevier). His research interests include: polymer nanocomposites, bio-nanocomposites, and rubber-based nanocomposites, fire-retardant polymers and liquid crystalline polymers and silicon sensors. Deptartment of Applied Chemistry, National Chiayi University, Taiwan
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitlePlastics Design Library
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMong Liang,Visakh P. M.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.