Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThin films are used in virtually every manufacturing and techlogical area. A large fraction of these films are polycrystalline. Their uses range from critical components in the microelectronics industry, to hard coatings for wear resistance, corrosion resistance and thermal barriers, to magnetic, optical and medical applications. It is essential to the functional properties of these films that the microstructure, composition, architecture and stress state be produced with a high level of control which demands a detailed understanding of the mechanisms which are responsible for the formation of structure in polycrystalline thin films. This book focuses on thin polycrystalline metallic, ceramic and semiconducting films of thicknesses in the range of tens to thousands of nameters. Topics range from fundamental to techlogical. Topics include: evolution of texture and microstructure; grain boundaries and interfaces; microstructure, stress and texture; characterization and representation; microstructure, texture and reliability; processing, characterization and application and polycrystalline Si and SiGe films.
- PublisherMaterials Research Society
- Date of Publication25/11/1997
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMRS Proceedings
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaterials Research Society
- Weight841 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byBrent L. Adams,Fu-Rong Chen,James S. Im,Steven M. Yalisove,Yimei Zhu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.