All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes the latest diagstic criteria for PCOS and comprises the most up-to-date information about the genetic features and pathogenesis of PCOS. It critically reviews the methodological approaches and the evidence for various PCOS susceptibility genes. The book also discusses additional familial phetypes of PCOS and their potential genetic basis. All four editors of this title are extremely prominent in the field of PCOS.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/02/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Endocrinology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight868 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAndrea E. Dunaif,R. Jeffrey Chang,Richard S. Legro,Stephen Franks
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.