All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionMany books have been written treating the subject of polyhedra, but in the author's opinion, they have all failed to cover some aspects that should be considered. In addition, the range of polyhedra which have been treated has excluded some types which the author considers worthy of investigation. This book is an attempt to remedy these deficiencies in the extant literature.
- Author BiographyThe author of this book is, by education, a theoretical chemist, but has had, since his youth, a strong interest in recreational mathematics. He has already published three books on CreateSpace, on music theory, measurement, and the Fibonacci sequence.
- Author(s)Bruce R Gilson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.