All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.85Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Polymer Blends Handbook is a fundamental reference work on polymer blends, covering all aspects: science, engineering, techlogy and application. It will appeal to anyone working in the field of blends, researchers as well as engineers. The Handbook is designed to be the source of information on all aspects of polymer blends. To this end the Editors have put together an international group of highly respected contributors, each an expert in his chosen subjects.
- Author BiographyLeszek A. Utracki, PhD, 1931-2012, was a Senior Research Officer at the National Research Council of Canada, Industrial Materials Institute and a former adjunct professor at McGill University, Department of Chemical Engineering, in Montreal, Quebec. He was also the author and/or editor of twenty-one books and has written forty-eight book chapters, hundreds of referenced and non-referenced journal articles and meeting proceedings. Professor Charles Wilkie received his B.S. degree from the University of Detroit and Ph.D. from Wayne State University. He is an editor of Polymers for Advanced Technologies and serves on the editorial boards of Polymer Degradation and Stability and Thermochimica Acta. In 1992 Professor Wilkie was recipient of the ACS Milwaukee Section Award. He was a Fulbright-Hays scholar at the Universite Libre de Bruxelles in 1991-92. In 2007 he received the Marquette University Award for Excellence in Research. He is one of the organizers of the American Chemical Society Meeting on Fire retardancy, held every four years and he has taught a number of short courses on fire retardancy.
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note360 black & white illustrations, 131 colour illustrations, 388 black & white tables, biography
- Weight4152 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine135 mm
- Edited byCharles Wilkie,L. A. Utracki
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.