All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents the work of 100+ established and emerging international polymer clay artists. Each chapter will focus on a specific category of polymer clay work, including colour, fashion, miniatures and more. It includes in-depth profiles of influential artists and step-by-step demonstrations of his or her signature technique. In Polymer Clay Global Perspectives, polymer clay artist and founder of the blog Polymer Clay Daily, Cynthia Tinapple presents the work of more than 100 established and emerging polymer clay artists from around the world. Each chapter will focus on a specific category of polymer clay work, including colour, fashion, miniatures, sculpture, mixed media and caning, and will offer an in-depth profile of an influential artist, a step-by-step demonstration of his or her signature technique, and an inspiring overview gallery of related work by other artists.
- Author BiographyCynthia Tinapple is the founder of the blog Polymer Clay Daily, a showcase for polymer clay art and a portal for the polymer clay community. A lifetime member of the International Polymer Clay Guild, she lectures at national and international craft and polymer clay conferences and teaches classes.
- Author(s)Cynthia Tinapple
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight608 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.