CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionThisbook continuesthe tradition ofproviding the scientificcommunity with infonnation on some ofthe most important advances reported at aseries ofconferences on Frontiers ofPolymers and Advanced Materials. The particular meeting covered in this proceedings volume was held in KualaLumpur, Malaysia,from January 16th through the 20th, 1995. It follows earlier proceedings, also published by Plenum, for a conference in New Delhi in 1991, and ather in Jakarta in 1993. All of these conferences focused on the most recent and important advances in a wide range of carefully chosen subject areas dealing with advanced materials and new techlogies. TheMalaysiaConference was organized by the Malaysian MinistryofScience, Techlogy and Environment; Malaysian Industry-Government Group for Higher Techlogy; Standards and Industrial Research Institute ofMalaysia; State University ofNew York at Buffalo; and Malaysian Plastic Manufacturers Association. The stated goals ofthe conference were: * To highlight advances and new findings in Polymers and Advanced Materials * To bring together leading international scientists, engineers and top level industrial managementfor discussionsonthe CUTTent status ofadvanced materials, new techlogies and industrial opportunities * To foster global communication in polymers and advanced materials techlogy. Tbe Malaysianconferencecoveredbytheseproceedingsemphasized composites and blends , high-performance materials , materials for photonics , materials for electronics , biomaterials , recycling of materials , sol-gel and processed materials , advanced materials from natural products , and multifunctional and smart materials . There was also a separate symposium on business opportunities .
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight3870 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byJames E. Mark,Joo Fai Ting,Paras N. Prasad
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.