All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative up-to-date summary of the chemistry and applications of polyoxometalates with emphasis on new synthetic strategies directed towards functionalized organic derivatives, self-assembly of mesoscopic composite polyoxoanions, generation of framework materials and thin oxide films, extended optical, magnetic, and electrical properties, applications in homogeneous and nacluster-based catalysts, photocatalytic water decontamination, ribosomal crystallography, and topological aspects of large symmetrical structures.
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAchim Muller,Michael T. Pope
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.