All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe only sleep techlogy text written by experienced polysomgraphy educators, Polysomgraphy for the Sleep Techlogist: Instrumentation, Monitoring, and Related Procedures covers the procedural kwledge you need to understand sleep studies. A sequential learning model systematically covers electronics, instrumentation, recording parameters, data acquisition, ancillary equipment, troubleshooting, recording quality, infection control, basic positive pressure therapy, and cardiopulmonary monitoring and intervention essential to polysomgraphy.
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 150 illustrations in full color
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.