CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionAriana's family roots are firmly planted in Persian soil. She inherited her love of food and cooking from her grandparents - who grew cherries, plums, apricots, apples, sugar beets, wheat and barley, bred sheep and goats for dairy, and had beautiful vineyards producing prized grapes - and from her father, who owned and ran the first fine-dining French restaurant in Iran. With recipes such as Ice in Heavenand Pomegranate and Walnut Stew with Chicken, Ariana manages to capture the sensual, exotic pleasure of Persian cuisine as well as celebrating the values and traditions cherished by her forefathers. Their memories of when life was simpler, family mattered above all else and eating together was of paramount importance provide an evocative leitmotif. In this beautiful book, she pays tribute to the rich heritage, cultural and culinary, that has shaped her approach to life, cooking and eating.
- Author BiographyAriana Bundy is a French-trained chef, TV presenter and the author of Sweet Alternative, the first gluten, dairy and soy free dessert cookbook. An Iranian-American, Ariana was Head Pastry Chef for the Mondrian Hotel in Los Angeles. She is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu Paris and studied International Marketing and Finance at EBS in London. Ariana is fluent in English, French and Farsi. She now lives between Dubai and Paris with her husband Paul and their son Dara.
- Author(s)Ariana Bundy
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2012
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteFully illustrated
- Weight1026 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.