All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- Description'Pompeii: The Art of Living' explains and illustrates all peculiarities of Pompeian dwellings, rich middle class houses as well as the poor ones. The book details the dimensions of the rooms, the objects in those rooms, frescos, statues, marbles, vases, gardens, it reveals the secrets of ancient Pompeian everyday life - secrets that will surprise and delight.
- Author BiographyFabrizio Pesando teaches classical archaeology and ancient topography at the Universita Orientale in Naples. He has written monographs, scientific articles and more popular works on the history of the ancient Greek and Roman city, and on private architecture in Greece and Rome, as well as on the archaeology of Pompeii and the Vesuvian cities. He is the director and member of the academic board of a number of archaeology journals both in Italy and abroad, and for many years he has overseen research activity both in Pompeii and in the territories of inner Abruzzo affected by the earthquake.
- Author(s)Fabrizio Pesando
- Publisher24 ORE Cultura s.r.l
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectAncient History
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Imprint24 ORE Cultura s.r.l
- Content Note50 Colour
- Weight431 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.