All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeg has pony books, pony toys, and pony clothes. And on her first day at a new school, Meg meets two girls who are as pony crazy as she is. Soon they come up with a plan to make sure the fun doesn't end. Full color.
- Author BiographyCatherine Hapka is the author of many books for children of all ages. She is too tall to ride ponies, though her mare, Gerri, still looks like one. Catherine takes riding lessons twice a week and lives on a farm with Gerri, three goats, a small flock of chickens, and too many cats. Anne Kennedy lives in Lewis Center, Ohio, with her husband, Jack, and her rescued dog, Banjo. When she's not illustrating beautiful books, Anne enjoys spending time with her horse, doing dressage, and trail riding.
- Author(s)Catherine Hapka
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleI Can Read Level 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Anne Kennedy
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.53
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.27
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.01
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.68
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $12.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.