All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe little rabbit is loved by his family, even though whenever they ask him a question, he answers very rudely. In the morning his mother would say, Time to get up, my little rabbit! He'd reply: Poo bum! At lunchtime his father would say, Eat your spinach, my little rabbit! He'd reply: Poo bum! One day, he meets a hungry wolf. Will the little rabbit learn his lesson once and for all?
- Author BiographyStephanie Blake's passion for writing and illustrating began in childhood when she created books for her brothers and sisters as birthday presents. As a child, she also fell in love with the books of Dr. Seuss, Ludwig Bemelmans, and William Steig. After moving to France, she discovered other writers and artists whose work continued to inspire her stories and drawings. She is the author and illustrator of dozens of highly successful books in France, many of them children's favorites.
- PublisherGecko Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2011
- ImprintGecko Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Stephanie Blake
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
- AU $13.46Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.