Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCNA Sally Cox is about as happy to be at Walnut Hills Nursing Center as the patients are. But it's work or starve, w that her husband has found a younger companion. Sally's new crowd skews toward the elderly - ninety-year-old Elsie Rigsby, for instance, whose dementia comes and goes with her gold-digging son and grandson's visits. Elsie's t going to tell those vultures where she stashed her money. Still, she's t getting any younger, and someone besides her needs to kw. Three deaths later, is anyone watching Sally?
- Author BiographyKathy Herman, bestselling author of The Baxter series, Poor Mrs. Rigsby, and the Seaport Suspense novels, is at home in the Christian book industry. She spent five years on staff at the Christian Booksellers Association and eleven years as a retailer specializing in children's products at Better Books Christian Center in Tyler, Texas . Kathy and her husband, Paul, have three grown children and five grandchildren. They enjoy world travel, deep sea fishing, and bird watching - sometimes incorporating all three into one big adventure!
- Author(s)Kathy Herman
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width132 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.