CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $18.06
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.57
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.45
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.92
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $25.02
About this product
- DescriptionIn POP GOES THE WEASEL, James Patterson has created a formidable villain every reader will see in the shadows when the lights are out, a tender love story, a plot powered by relentless suspense and psychological thrills kicked up to an all-time high. 'It's all just a game, darling. I play with three other men. Their names are FAMINE, WAR and CONQUEROR. My name is DEATH. You're a very lucky girl - I'm the best player of all.' Geoffrey Shafter: a man who never loses, he is prepared to play the game of games for the highest stakes of all. Alex Cross: senior Washington, DC homicide detective, he is determined, whatever the consequences, to unmask the man he has nicknamed the weasel, the prime suspect for a spate of killings that Cross has been forbidden to investigate.
- Author BiographyJames Patterson is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. Since winning the EdgarT Award for Best First Novel with The Thomas Berryman Number, his books have sold in excess of 300 million copies worldwide and he has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past eight years in a row. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including romance novels and stand-alone thrillers. He lives in Florida with his wife and son. James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books specifically for young readers. James is a founding partner of Booktrust's Children's Reading Fund in the UK.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAlex Cross
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight164 g
- Width131 mm
- Height132 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Read byKeith David,Roger Rees
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time340
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.