All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.18
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.74
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.74
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.71
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrated author Britt-Marie Christoffersson has studied color and texture in knitting for more than 25 years. Pop Knitting showcases her intensive work, demonstrating how the essential elements can be combined in seemingly endless ways to create striking, graphic knitted fabrics. Using a variety of invative stitch manipulation techniques, this book presents dozens of examples of highly textured fabrics and gorgeous knitted strandwork. Bright color predominates throughout this exuberant book, making simple patterns boldly stand out. Dive into the vibrant color, in-depth instruction, and artful inspiration that have ruled Christoffersson's work and life. Pop Knitting promises revolutionary knitting results.
- Author BiographyBritt-Marie Christoffersson is an innovative knitwear and textile designer. She is a former member of the 10 Group (10-gruppen), known for their bold colorwork and graphic designs. Britt-Marie has worked with a variety of international exhibits and teaches workshops as a handicraft consultant. She lives in Halmstad, Sweden.
- Author(s)Britt Marie Christoffersson
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Out-of-print date11/11/2016
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.