All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA unique behind-the-scenes guide to the painting process of one of the most popular artists working in the growing, underground art scene of Pop Surrealism. Painting superstar Camilla d'Errico opens up her studio and offers readers an insider scoop on the tools, techniques and inspirations she draws from to create stunningly beautiful, otherworldly works of art. Artists working in Pop Surrealism use elements of manga, cartoons, movies and more to produce paintings that have been displayed in galleries and purchased by collectors around the globe. With Pop Painting, fans and aspiring painters get an up-close look at the step-by-step processes she employs to transform oil and acrylic paints into unforgettable images of her ethereal and beautiful characters. This one-of-a-kind look at a painter at the top of her field reveals all the materials and methods readers need to join the ranks of the POD Surrealism movement.
- Author BiographyCamilla D'Errico is a painter and manga artist whose characters and works are international sensations. She is the co-author of the best-selling title Pop Mange.
- Author(s)Camilla D'Errico
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour photographs and illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.