All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGo on a pop-up journey through the habitats of the world, from the tip of the highest mountain down to the bottom of the deepest ocean. This new book combines a n-fiction element with gorgeous illustrations and fascinating pop-up scenes to create a unique product that children will love.
- Author BiographyCamilla de la Bedoyere has written more than 200 books for children and adults, many of which explore the natural world. She is a freelance journalist and created and edited a children's page in a British national newspaper. Camilla is also a literacy teacher at a large London high school, working with children and young people who find reading difficult. She is a Fellow of the Zoological Society of London.
- Author(s)Camilla de la Bedoyere
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width216 mm
- Height226 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $26.05
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.28
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.58
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.