All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionD'Errico's work exemplifies the beautiful, wide-eyed girl look of shoujo manga, which has infiltrated pop culture. From comics to video games to contemporary fine art, the beautiful, wide-eyed girl look of shoujo manga has infiltrated pop culture and artist's work today better exemplifies this trend than Camilla D'Errico's. In her first instructional guide, D'Errico reveals her techniques for creating her emotive yet playful manga characters, with lessons on drawing basic body construction, capturing action and creating animals, chibis and mascots. Plus, she gives readers a behind-the-scenes look at her character design process, pointers on creating their own comics and prompts for finishing her drawings. Pop Manga is both a celebration of creativity and an indispensable guide that is sure to appeal to manga diehards and aspiring artists alike.
- Author BiographyCamilla D'Errico's unique style is in demand and her client list includes Dark Horse Comics, Image Comics, Random House, Tokyopo, Hasbro, Disney, Sanrio and Neil Gaiman. Stephen W. Martin is a screenwriter and story editor in film and comics.
- Author(s)Camilla D'Errico,Stephen Martin
- PublisherWatson-Guptill Publications
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWatson-Guptill Publications Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes drawings
- Weight717 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.82Trending at AU $7.34
- AU $63.09Trending at AU $76.70
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.