All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionAs any self-respecting media junkie will kw, Thursday is Popbitch day. And that means the latest, most accurate, scurrilous insider stories on everything you need to kw from the Moscow pig Olympics to Posh and Beck's (aka Skeletor and Derek) snack choice. Regarded as a cross between Private Eye and Smash Hits, Popbitch has achieved massive mainstream recognition having gained the reputation as being first with countless celebrity scoops, way ahead of the tabloids.If you want to be among the first to learn about the activities of David Hasslehoff, Lembit Opik and Britney's dogs you need to be plugged into Popbitch. Here at last is the long-awaited edited collection of the best - and worst - stories, exposes and llama pictures from the past eight years, along with new material including analysis of the celebrity phemen, a knit your own otter pattern, a glossary to the all-important Popbitch nicknames (kw your Fat Tongue from your Fat Dancer) and the world's first start your own celebrity rumour board game. You read it here first.
- Author(s)Camilla Wright
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1035 g
- Width241 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.