All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionPopcorn offers limitless room for experimentation -- it s so versatile it can be paired with almost anything, and it is naturally low in sugar and fat yet high in fiber. While popcorn s image has suffered as a pre-packaged, artificially flavored, microwavable junk food, home made popcorn is truly a revelation a creative, healthy, gourmet treat. This book is the perfect inspiration to explore this quick, easy, fun grain, and it features over one hundred original, mouth-watering recipes that span the taste spectrum from savory to sweet. Each recipe is accompanied by stunning, bright photography. Starting with new takes on old-fashioned favorites like parmesan popcorn, caramel popcorn, or all-butter popcorn for true traditionalists, the book goes on to survey hot an spicy variants inspired by culinary trends like mesquite smoked popcorn or popcorn in paprika and olive oil. On the sweet side, there are a wealth of recipes featuring caramel/toffee flavors, while chocolate gets a whole chapter. The book is rounded out with recipes for more elaborate dishes using popcorn as an ingredient like pink popcorn mallow bars and popcorn-breaded Southern-fried chicken.
- Author Biography<b>Carol Beckerman</b>is a food writer, blogger, recipe developer, and author of four popular cookbooks.
- Author(s)Carol Beckerman
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.