All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionChallenging the theory of induction in teacher education, this book proposes a kwledge-building framework based on the critical rationalism of philosopher of science, Karl Popper. The Objective Kwledge Growth Framework developed in this book is designed to be an effective critical analysis framework for empowering teachers and schools to build and share professional kwledge. This book is essential reading for educational scholars, researchers, professionals, policymakers, and all those interested in exploring the application of Popperian philosophy to the field of education and re-envisioning educational practice.
- Author BiographyStephanie Chitpin is Associate Professor of Leadership, Evaluation, Curriculum and Policy Studies at the Faculty of Education, University of Ottawa, Canada.
- Author(s)Stephanie Chitpin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge International Studies in the Philosophy of Education
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 5 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.