Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionSPIKE! FREEZE! ENJOY! Packed with recipes for cocktail-inspired gourmet ice pops, this book shows you how to make the coolest creations ever served on a stick. Nothing is more refreshing on a hot day than a cool ice pop. But why settle for boring old orange, grape or lime when Poptails offers cocktail-inspired delights for icy treats with an alcohol-infused kick. Perfect for pool parties, picnics or barbecues, the adult-only recipes in this book will put the happy in happy hour, including: * Lemon Drop * Mojito * Tequila Sunrise * Margarita * Pina Colada * Cosmopolitan * Dirty Martini * Bellini * White Russian * Festive Spiked Eggg The perfect addition to the hip host's library of tricks, these cocktails-on-a-stick are just the thing to surprise and impress partygoers who appreciate a frosty ice pop with a flavorful zing.
- Author BiographyErin Nichols, a blogger since 1998 (way back before it was even called blogging), has documented hundreds of recipes both delicious and disastrous. She relocated from New England to San Francisco, and has no idea what to do with her closet full of winter coats now that it doesn't snow for six months out of the year. You can follow Erin's continued cooking adventures online at erincooks.com.
- Author(s)Erin Nichols
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Content Note50 color photos
- Weight185 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.