All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe British Invasion, Andy Warhol, Swinging London, the Summer of Love, disco dancing, and polyester, the 1960s and 1970s are the era that most people associate with pop culture . So much changed during these decades - from techlogical advances such as the Moon landing, to conflicts like the Vietnam War. These changes all had a great impact on pop culture.
- Author BiographyMichael Burgan has written numerous books for children and young adults during his nearly 20 years as a freelance writer. Many of his books have focused on U.S. history, geography, and the lives of world leaders. He has also written fiction and adapted classic novels. Michael has won several awards for his writing, and his graphic novel version of the classic tale Frankenstein (Stone Arch Books) was a Junior Library Guild selection. Michael has also worked as an editor at Weekly Reader, the classroom news magazine used in schools across the United States. Michael graduated from the University of Connecticut with a bachelor's degree in history. When not writing for kids, he enjoys writing plays, and his works have been staged across the United States. He lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, with his cat, Callie.
- Author(s)Michael Burgan
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleA History of Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $174.65
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $42.41
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.29
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.