All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.28
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.64
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.45
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.21
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $23.02Trending at AU $23.48
About this product
- DescriptionWhat was the impact of hip-hop on pop culture? Who were the New Romantics? And what was Grunge all about? Thatcher and Reagan, Blair and Clinton, politics played a role in the popular culture of the era, while new techlogy led to video game arcades popping up anywhere teenagers might be lurking. This was the time when early game consoles found their way into many homes, as did the records, cassette tapes, and compact disks of Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince, and U2.
- Author BiographyJilly Hunt has over 15 years experience of educational publishing. Formerly an editor for Pearson, Jilly is now a freelance children's writer and editor. She has written more than 15 non-fiction books for children and young adults. She graduated from Oxford Brookes University with BA Honours in Publishing and History of Art. She now lives in Oxfordshire with her husband two small children.
- Author(s)Jilly Hunt
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleA History of Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.