All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionPopular Culture and the Future of Politics examines changes in popular culture and political culture in the United States, particularly in terms of progressive change. Because it provides overviews of theory along with concrete examples of politics and textual / content analyses of multiple cultural productions across media, it is ideal for courses that seek to be relevant to contemporary changes in popular culture, particularly in view of post-9/11 developments in identity politics and domestic and foreign policy.
- Author BiographyTed Gournelos is assistant professor of critical media and cultural studies at Rollins College.
- Author(s)Ted Gournelos
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleCritical Studies in Television
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.