All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn January 2014, Lauren Urasek received thirty-five messages every day on OkCupid. In a few months, she had pulled in more than 15,000 top-star ratings, and became the most sought-after woman in New York City. Told in a series of honest, funny essays, Popular documents the ups and downs of internet dating, including the most obxious selections from Lauren's dealings with would-be Romeos and straight talk about what works online. Peppered with 'It's Not Just Me' war stories from other dating vets, Lauren's take on romance in the age of the swipe right will make anyone who has ever tried internet dating laugh out loud (and quite possibly cringe).
- Author BiographyLauren Urasek is a science-geek-turned-makeup artist who is in her mid-20s. After being inundated with online dating messages, she began to document them in her popular Tumblr, http://theyreallysaidthis.com/ which has over 23,000 subscribers. Lauren Urasek lives in Brooklyn, USA. Follow Lauren on Twitter @loandthecosmos.
- Author(s)Lauren Urasek
- PublisherBonnier Books Ltd
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBLINK Publishing
- Weight182 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.