All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 45.7 million uninsured in the United States and health reform a national priority, the need for population health management has never been more eminent. Sixty percent of American deaths are attributable to behavioral factors, social circumstances and environmental exposures. Employment of population health management techniques advocating use of preventative services and quality clinical care are imperative. Population Health: Creating a Culture of Wellness offers an educational foundation for professionals and students on the genesis and growth of this important topic. The book is a concise overview of the topic from the perspectives of providers and businesses. It offers a population-based approach to understanding disease management, chronic care management, and health policy making it ideal for students in programs of public health, health policy, quality and patient safety, health care administration, medicine, nursing, pharmacy, social work and other related clinical professions.
- Author(s)David B. Nash,JoAnne Reifsnyder,Raymond J. Fabius,Valerie P. Pracilio
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Weight657 g
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.